[comp.sources.wanted] need software for bsr x-10 controler

dmcdo@pute.UUCP (Doug McDowell) (10/19/90)

Hello,
     I'M trying to locate software to run the cp290 (bsr control) for the
att7300 computer . A while ago I read on the news system that such software
exists, what I need is access to that software
this will save me lots of development time thanks in advance
                                                   doug mcdowell
                                                   dmcdo@pute.UUCP

mvadh@cbnews.att.com (andrew.d.hay) (10/19/90)

In article <25@pute.UUCP>, dmcdo@pute.UUCP (Doug McDowell) writes:
>      I'M trying to locate software to run the cp290 (bsr control) for the
> att7300 computer . A while ago I read on the news system that such software
> exists

meee tooo!

--
Ragged Individualist	| 	You just have _N_O idea!  It's the difference    |