[comp.sources.wanted] seeking fft code

smithmic@tramp.Colorado.EDU (SMITH MICHAEL ) (10/19/90)

I am making modifications to a speech processing program on an IBM PC and the
fft routine is not quite right.  Does anyone have some source (preferrably in C)
that I could fiddle with to make things right in my world?

thanks
mike

tin@szebra.uucp (Tin Le) (10/20/90)

In article <28344@boulder.Colorado.EDU> smithmic@tramp.Colorado.EDU (SMITH MICHAEL ) writes:
>I am making modifications to a speech processing program on an IBM PC and the
>fft routine is not quite right.  Does anyone have some source (preferrably in C)
>that I could fiddle with to make things right in my world?
>
>thanks
>mike

   There's an fft program in the sun soundtool package by Jeff Poskanzer.
You should be able to find that at titan.rice.edu, or at ftp.ee.lbl.gov.

   I have a copy of it, but it's at work.

-- Tin

--
+-----------------------------------------------------------------

bxw@ccadfa.adfa.oz.au (Brad Willcott) (10/22/90)

tin@szebra.uucp (Tin Le) writes:

>In article <28344@boulder.Colorado.EDU> smithmic@tramp.Colorado.EDU (SMITH MICHAEL ) writes:
>>I am making modifications to a speech processing program on an IBM PC and the
>>fft routine is not quite right.  Does anyone have some source (preferrably in C)
>>that I could fiddle with to make things right in my world?
>>
>>thanks
>>mike

>   There's an fft program in the sun soundtool package by Jeff Poskanzer.
>You should be able to find that at titan.rice.edu, or at ftp.ee.lbl.gov.

>   I have a copy of it, but it's at work.

>-- Tin

I have the source to 'fft & invfft' available on our ftp server.  It is a
small archive file.  You will need "LHarc" to unpack it.  So get the following
files:

	ccadfa.cc.adfa.oz.au:pc/graphics/fft.lzh
			     pc/starter2.exe
			   * 0-alpha.srt

"starter2.exe"  -  Self-extracting LZH archive.  Contains "LHarc" & SHEZ57.LZH.
"0-alpha.srt"   -  Alphabetcally sorted recursive directory listing of "pc"
		   dir's.  It is updated, along with '0-acces.srt' &
		   '0-update.srt', every morning (automatically).
* The ".srt" files are ascii text files.  All others are binary files.

NOTE : The last link to our server is a 9600 baud line.  So, you may have
difficulty when 'get'ing the files.

Brad.

--
Brad Willcott,                          ACSnet:     bxw@ccadfa.cc.adfa.oz