[comp.sources.wanted] C library test suites

gargulak@mozart.convex.com (Tom Gargulak) (11/02/90)

Are there test suites available for the C library?
It would be really neat if they tested for ANSI compliance.
I'm looking for anything.

Thanks,
Tom

In article <108058@convex.convex.com> gargulak@mozart.convex.com (Tom Gargulak) writes:
>Are there test suites available for the C library?
>It would be really neat if they tested for ANSI compliance.

How much money do you have?  There are test suites for ANSI C, which
necessarily would have to cover the library as well as the compiler proper,
I'd think.  They represent major investments of effort and are not free.
--
"I don't *want* to be normal!"         | Henry Spencer at U of Toronto Zoology
"Not to worry."                        |  henry@zoo.toronto.edu   utzoo!henry