[comp.sources.wanted] vsh Anywhere?: FTP from iuvax

kinzler@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu (Steve Kinzler) (11/04/90)

Written by regoli@silver.ucs.indiana.edu in news:comp.sources.wanted
+---------- "Visual Shell (vsh) Anywhere?" ----------
| Has anyone the sources to vsh available anonymous ftp?

Since you've asked, I've made vsh available on iuvax.cs.indiana.edu in
pub/src/vsh.tar.Z.  This is version 4.2 with a number of bug fixes and
enhancements I've made over the years.  You can also get this through
the mail server -- mail "send pub/src/vsh.tar.Z" in the body of an
e-mail to mailserv@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu.

from the brain of Steve Kinzler    /o)\    kinzler@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu
an organ with a mind of its own    \(o/    {ames,rutgers}!iuvax!kinzler

kinzler@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu (Steve Kinzler) (11/04/90)

Written by kinzler in news:comp.sources.wanted
+---------- "Re: vsh Anywhere?: FTP from iuvax" ----------
| Since you've asked, I've made vsh available on iuvax.cs.indiana.edu in
| pub/src/vsh.tar.Z.  This is version 4.2 with a number of bug fixes and
| enhancements I've made over the years.  You can also get this through
| the mail server -- mail "send pub/src/vsh.tar.Z" in the body of an
| e-mail to mailserv@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu.

A couple of clarifications ...

- the proper mail server command is "send src/vsh.tar.Z"

- this is essentially the version of vsh last maintained by dan@rna with
  a number of additional hacks by me, including an kludgy but very
  workable integration with the tcsh shell;  I think this is different
  than the version supplied in the Toolchest (or whatever it's called)