[comp.sources.wanted] Looking for 'preen'

arossite@.com (Bruce Rossiter) (11/08/90)

Hi,

	I'm looking for a program called 'preen' that I vaguely remember
from a few years back.  It was an smart front-end to 'fsck' that did a
better job of keeping all the disks going at once.  Anybody remember this
and know where I can find a copy?  Thanks!

								-Bruce

-----
Bruce Rossiter                                          arossite@oracle.com
UNIX Systems Administrator                              uunet!oracle!arossite
Oracle Corporation
                "The Computer is your friend.  Trust the Computer."

tin@smsc.sony.com (Tin Le) (11/09/90)

In article <1990Nov7.234856.1120@oracle.com> arossite@oracle.UUCP (Bruce Rossiter) writes:
>Hi,
>
>	I'm looking for a program called 'preen' that I vaguely remember
>from a few years back.  It was an smart front-end to 'fsck' that did a
>better job of keeping all the disks going at once.  Anybody remember this
>and know where I can find a copy?  Thanks!

  Check gatekeeper.dec.com or uunet, they archive archive comp.sources.unix
  which is where preen.shar appeared.  I have a copy of it on szebra, number
  is 408-739-1520.

-- Tin

--
. Tin Le                    Work Internet: tin@smsc.Sony.COM