[comp.sources.wanted] KA9Q ftp site

glenn@suphys.physics.su.OZ.AU (Glenn Geers) (11/10/90)

Hi,
	Can someone tell me the name of a machine that keeps the sources for
KA9Q?
				Thanks heaps,
						Glenn

glenn@qed.physics.su.oz.au

--
Glenn Geers                       | "So when it's over, we're back to people.
Department of Theoretical Physics |  Just to prove that human touch can have

jrc@com50.c2s.mn.org (Jeff Comstock) (11/13/90)

In article <1990Nov9.233758.14927@metro.ucc.su.OZ.AU> glenn@suphys.physics.su.OZ.AU (Glenn Geers) writes:
>Hi,
>	Can someone tell me the name of a machine that keeps the sources for
>KA9Q?
>				Thanks heaps,
>						Glenn

The latest from Phil Karn, is on thumper.bellcore.com in /pub/ka9q/nos.
Contributions from K. Hill is in /pub/ka9q/g1emm .  Gerard Van Der Grintens
work is in /pub/ka9q/pa0gri.  Don't forget my NNTP server, which is in
/pub/ka9q/incoming/nn901027.zip.

The developer of the mailbox, Anders Klemets, keeps his work on the machine
sics.se in the directory /archive/packet/ka9q/nos .  Anders is doing alot
of work on the mailbox, as well as LZW compression for sockets, rarp, and
more.

Jeffrey Comstock - NR0D