[comp.sources.wanted] Wanted: APM library source code.

ljz@benji.shearson.com (Lloyd Zusman) (11/10/90)

About 2 years ago, I posted an Arbitrary Precision Math library ("APM
library") to comp.sources.<whatever>.  Since then, I lost my net access and
my backup tapes.  Now, I'm back on the net, and I'm trying to recover my APM
source code.

I have no FTP capabilities to any archive sites.  Could someone please email
these APM sources to me?

Also, could someone from outside of my organization (Lehman Brothers, New
York) email me at the address in my .signature (below) if you received this
news posting -- I suspect our postings might not be going out.

Thanks in advance.

--
 Lloyd Zusman
 Internet: ljz@sisyphus.shearson.com

wietse@wzv.win.tue.nl (Wietse Venema) (11/18/90)

In comp.sources.wanted ljz@benji.shearson.com writes:

>About 2 years ago, I posted an Arbitrary Precision Math library ("APM
>library") to comp.sources.<whatever>.  Since then, I lost my net access and
>my backup tapes.  Now, I'm back on the net, and I'm trying to recover my APM
>source code.
>
>I have no FTP capabilities to any archive sites.  Could someone please email
>these APM sources to me?

You must have been overwhelmed by e-mail - host benji.shearson.com does not
accept mail, and user ljz is unknown at the shearson.com domain gateway.

Contact me if you want me to mail you the APM source distribution.

	Wietse Venema