[comp.sources.wanted] Hanoi

aire@alessia.dei.unipd.it (Renzo Marcanzin) (11/06/90)

Hi guy, I am looking for an mc68k assembler program that solve the famous
problem of the hanoi tower.

	thanx in advance

			aire@alessia.dei.unipd.it

pmulcahy@ecst.csuchico.edu (Patrick Mulcahy) (11/07/90)

In article <7128@alessia.dei.unipd.it> aire@alessia.dei.unipd.it (Renzo Marcanzin) writes:
>Hi guy, I am looking for an mc68k assembler program that solve the famous
>problem of the hanoi tower.
>
>	thanx in advance
>
>			aire@alessia.dei.unipd.it

gee, want someone to do your homework?  this is a pretty standard intro to
recursion used by most assembly courses.

nice try.

			p.

		         * capital letters are evil *

patrick michael mulcahy (now that's irish)          * pmulcahy@ecst.csuchico.edu
at csuc (c-suck or cal state chico to you)          * acm@ecst.csuchico.edu

***	    	grad student and wanna-be philosopher...	             ***
***    		graduating in dec-91 with a masters in a.i.		     ***
***		think about hiring me now, avoid the rush.	  	     ***

valentin@cbmvax.commodore.com (Valentin Pepelea) (11/08/90)

Marcanzin) writes:

> Hi guy, I am looking for an mc68k assembler program that solve the famous
> problem of the hanoi tower.

Take the C version and use the assembler output of your compiler. Whoever
grades your assignement will never realize what you have done, and will
actually congratulate you for modularizing your code very well.  :-)

Valentin Pepelea
--
The Goddess of democracy? "The tyrants    Name:    Valentin Pepelea
may destroy a statue,  but they cannot    Phone:   (215) 431-9327

aire@alessia.dei.unipd.it (Renzo Marcanzin) (11/20/90)

In article <15691@cbmvax.commodore.com>, valentin@cbmvax.commodore.com (Valentin Pepelea) writes:

> Take the C version and use the assembler output of your compiler. Whoever
> grades your assignement will never realize what you have done, and will
> actually congratulate you for modularizing your code very well.  :-)
>
> Valentin Pepelea

 	In Italian language I will say:
		"Ti impegni ?"

	Of course the most part of You don't know italian so
	I translate it:

		"Are you serious?"

	The Use of C compilers is by a point of wiew very intelligent,
	but by another point of wiew is silly, because many times
	assembler programs are use to show ho to write a program in
	assembler, and so take the C compiler output is not good.

	 I am sorry Valentin, but I need a program Thinked in assembler.
	Thanx for you idea.

				Renzo Marcanzin

In article <7452@alessia.dei.unipd.it>, aire@alessia.dei.unipd.it (Renzo Marcanzin) writes:

> 	 I am sorry Valentin, but I need a program Thinked in assembler.
>						   ^^^^^^^

	Sorry, but my english is not good. I reconize the error too late
	just after I sended the news!

						Renzo Again

brian@Eyring.COM (Brian Cooper) (11/21/90)

In article <7453@alessia.dei.unipd.it> aire@alessia.dei.unipd.it (Renzo Marcanzin) writes:
>In article <7452@alessia.dei.unipd.it>, aire@alessia.dei.unipd.it (Renzo Marcanzin) writes:
>>
>> 	 I am sorry Valentin, but I need a program Thinked in assembler.
>>						   ^^^^^^^
>
>	Sorry, but my english is not good. I reconize the error too late
>	just after I sended the news!
                     ^^^^^^
Obviously a case of a message thinked in Italian!  (What's the problem?
makes more sense than a lot of code and most documentation I've read --
written by people who didn't have to write in a second language!)
Hope you get your program, Renzo! 8^)