[comp.sources.wanted] Program ala ELYSA

cthulhu@diku.dk (Stefan Krabbe) (11/22/90)

I would very much like the source to a program that
can simulate talk. I have heard that one of these programs
is called ELISA ....
Anyways if U have any idea where to find the source for such
a program please tell(mail) me about it.
If you are in possesion of the source-code for an AI-program
like that, mail it to me as fast as possible :)
--
                            ___
   Stefan Krabbe    .......(o o).......

cthulhu@diku.dk (Stefan Krabbe) writes:

>I would very much like the source to a program that
>can simulate talk. I have heard that one of these programs
>is called ELISA ....
>Anyways if U have any idea where to find the source for such
>a program please tell(mail) me about it.
>If you are in possesion of the source-code for an AI-program
>like that, mail it to me as fast as possible :)
>--
>                            ___
>   Stefan Krabbe    .......(o o).......
>  cthulhu@diku.dk   ---vvv---U---vvv---
>  Mmmmuuuuuu-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha d:-)

By the way I forgot to say that I only am interested in C
or Pascal sourse codes, and preferably for a 4.3BSD operating
system (or MS-DOS).
--
                            ___