[comp.sources.wanted] Yacc script for IBM JCL

molloyt@ul.ie (11/29/90)

Does anybody have a Yacc/Lex script for IBM JCL. I am particularly
interested in VSE or MVS JCL. An unusual request I know, but you
never know what is lying around until you ask.

Thanks in advance for any help/tips.

	Tony Molloy

e-mail:		molloyt@ul.ie

wietse@wzv.win.tue.nl (Wietse Venema) (11/30/90)

molloyt@ul.ie writes:

>Does anybody have a Yacc/Lex script for IBM JCL. I am particularly
>interested in VSE or MVS JCL. An unusual request I know, but you
>never know what is lying around until you ask.

The following appeared in comp.sources.misc:

    jcl <lupton@uhccux.uhcc.Hawaii.Edu (Robert Lupton)> v06i036: JCL emulator

comp.sources.misc is archived at several places, such as uunet.uu.net.