[comp.sources.wanted] WANTED: troff CAT -> HP PCL filter

brighton@vicom.com (Bill Carson) (12/08/90)

Having just aquired an HP IIP Laserprinter,  I am looking
for a troff CAT to HP PCL filter.  (Or, in a pinch, a
postscript to PCL filter would be great)

Any and all pointers are welcome!  Thanks..

--
Bill Carson  brighton@vicom.com  ...!ames!vsi1!brighton  415-382-4060

robison@rocke.electro.swri.edu (Bob Robison) (12/10/90)

In article <1990Dec8.004852.3900@vicom.com> brighton@vsi1.UUCP (Bill Carson) writes:
>Having just aquired an HP IIP Laserprinter,  I am looking
>for a troff CAT to HP PCL filter.  (Or, in a pinch, a

You might try psroff.  It is available via ftp from cs.toronto.edu in
file /pub/psroff.tar.Z.   There are also some patch files that you
have to get.  I think the latest patch level is 5.  This may be
available on SIMTEL as well.  psroff can be used like troff to
generate either Postscript or HP PCL.

bob

--
Bob Robison	- Southwest Research Institute, Electromagnetics Div.
brobison@swri.edu