[comp.sources.wanted] Elisa

jk87377@assari.tut.fi (Juhana Kouhia) (12/12/90)

Hi, I'm so lonely that I need an intelligent program to talk with me. :-}

I'm looking for some kind of AI talk program like Elisa is.
I'm too looking for the adventure text games like 'The Hobbit'.

Juhana Kouhia
jk87377@tut.fi

sharkey@fugazi.in-berlin.de (Bernhard Wolf) (12/14/90)

jk87377@assari.tut.fi (Juhana Kouhia) writes:

>Hi, I'm so lonely that I need an intelligent program to talk with me. :-}
>I'm looking for some kind of AI talk program like Elisa is.
>I'm too looking for the adventure text games like 'The Hobbit'.

>Juhana Kouhia
>jk87377@tut.fi

I'm also interested in ELIZA and THE HOBBIT.
If someone has one of these (of both), please mail it to me.

ciao, Bernhard

--
Bang: ...!tmpmbx!unlisys!fugazi!sharkey  Smart: sharkey@fugazi.in-berlin.de
'And Sharkey says: All of nature talks to me. If I could just figure out