[comp.sources.wanted] Need UUENCODE/UUDECODE for Interactive Unix V2.2

yascsw@well.sf.ca.us (Andrew Doolittle) (11/26/90)

Can someone send me sources for UUENCODE/UUDECODE that will work on
Interactive V2.2?  Anon ftp won't help as I don't have access.

thanks

andy
--
yasc software company           |   X Window System/Motif
woodside, ca	(415)366-9272   |    Consulting/Training

hv@uwasa.fi (Harri Valkama LAKE) (11/28/90)

In article <21833@well.sf.ca.us> yascsw@well.sf.ca.us (Andrew Doolittle) writes:
>Can someone send me sources for UUENCODE/UUDECODE that will work on
>Interactive V2.2?  Anon ftp won't help as I don't have access.

You can  find binary version of  uudecode/uuencode  available for anon
ftp at nic.funet.fi  (128.214.6.100).  They are in pub/unix/386ix/mail
dir.

Enjoy.

--
== Harri Valkama, University of Vaasa, Finland ================================
  P.O. Box 700, 65101 VAASA, Finland  (tel:+358 61 248426 fax:+358 61 248465)

root@shawn.uucp (0000-Admin(0000)) (12/27/90)

yascsw@well.sf.ca.us (Andrew Doolittle) writes:

>Can someone send me sources for UUENCODE/UUDECODE that will work on
>Interactive V2.2?  Anon ftp won't help as I don't have access.

Sorry to post to the world, but my mailing out seldom works...

Mail to me with a dumb return path (no '@' a la smart mailers) if you don't
already have the stuff.  I have working binaries and sources.

Mark Jeghers
408/578-9145