[comp.sources.wanted] Wanted: King James Version of the Bible

brandon@wa4mei.UUCP (Brandon Rhodes) (01/05/91)

From whence can I uucp a verion of the King James Version of
the Bible?

BBBBB    CCCCC  RRRRRR  Brandon Craig Rhodes
BB  BB  CC   CC RR   RR
BBBBBB  CC      RRRRRR  UUCP: {gatech|emory}!wa4mei!brandon
BB   BB CC   CC RR   RR
BBBBBB   CCCCC  RR   RR

src@scuzzy.in-berlin.de (Heiko Blume) (01/06/91)

brandon@wa4mei.UUCP (Brandon Rhodes) writes:

>From whence can I uucp a verion of the King James Version of
>the Bible?

you could FTP it from 132.206.3.30 pub/bible (sorry, lost the name).
i do have it for anon uucp, but that might be a bit expensive for you.
--
      Heiko Blume <-+-> src@scuzzy.in-berlin.de <-+-> (+49 30) 691 88 93
                    public source archive [HST V.42bis]: