[comp.sources.wanted] Xshogi & Xgo

cigp03@vaxa.strath.ac.uk (Roger `ANJOU' Dubar) (01/07/91)

--

Hi people...

im after X-windows versions of the boardgames ``go'' and ``shogi''

im sure these must exist somewhere out there!!

Ive even seen an ``xshogi'' on the anonymous ftp net (cant remeber where
though, it was a while ago) ....

So, send source or locations to me at...

--------+
        +                   +--- JANET: cigp03@uk.ac.strath.vaxa --+
	+--- ROGER DUBAR ---+                                      |

  +-- Internet: R.Dubar%vaxa.strath.ac.uk@nsfnet-relay.ac.uk ------+

  +--- alias ANJOU ------- "I'd rather be watching TWIN PEAKS." ---++++

I've never seen a regular shogi, let alone an X version thereof.
If anyone knows of any, drop me a note.

thanks,

--tom

ant@brolga.cc.uq.oz.au (Anthony Murdoch) (01/08/91)

tchrist@convex.COM (Tom Christiansen) writes:
>I've never seen a regular shogi, let alone an X version thereof.
>If anyone knows of any, drop me a note.

Me too thanx

ant

--
  V   ant                       "It's great to be young and insane"
 \o/  ant@brolga.cc.uq.oz.au                    - Dream Team

emv@ox.com (Ed Vielmetti) (01/09/91)

In article <1991Jan7.144817.9633@vaxa.strath.ac.uk> cigp03@vaxa.strath.ac.uk (Roger `ANJOU' Dubar) writes:

   im after X-windows versions of the boardgames ``go'' and ``shogi''

go archives are on milton.u.washington.edu:/public/go/
see also rec.games.go

--Ed