[comp.sources.wanted] C documentation tools summary

jclesius@bbn.com (Jeff Clesius) (01/10/91)

I have been asked by several people to post a summary of responses to my
request for C documentation tools.  Unfortunately, I have received a response
only on the call hierarchy tool.  So, if anyone knows of the existence of
the remaining tools or maybe other useful C documentation tools, the
information would be greatly appreciated!

A sincere thanks to "David B. Lewis" <david@lta.com> for responding on
the call hierarchy tool!