[comp.sources.wanted] Tom Adams read this! Yes, please send the source!

root@shawn.uucp (0000-Admin(0000)) (01/19/91)

Tom, I tried to reply by mail, but it bounced.

In you mail, you wrote:
>In article <1990Dec31.183006.642@shawn.uucp> you write:
>>Does anybody have the source code examples in the book "UNIX Network
>>Programming", by W. Richard Stevens?  I'd love to get ahold of it and just
>>don't have the time to key it all in.
>
>I'd just send the code, but I'm assuming you'll get thousands of replies.
>The code is on uunet.  If you have ftp access, go grab.  If you'd like
>me to send a copy please respond accordingly.

I don't have ftp access, please do send the W. Richard Stevens code!
And thank you!

ps. Once I recieve it, I'll announce to others who also lack ftp access.