[comp.sources.wanted] Gcc 1.38

tore@bibsyst.UUCP (Tore Morkemo) (01/12/91)

Will somebody please e-mail the patches to make gcc-1.37.1 into 1.38 ?

Thanx.

Tore.

!   Tore Morkemo, Bibliotek-Systemer A/S, N-3250 Larvik, Norway        !
!   uucp: ...nuug!bibsyst!tore       Tel: +47 34 82 202                !
!            tore@bibsyst.uucp       Fax: +47 34 85 185                !

jpr@jpradley.jpr.com (Jean-Pierre Radley) (01/13/91)

In article <370@bibsyst.UUCP> tore@bibsyst.UUCP (Tore Morkemo) writes:
>Will somebody please e-mail the patches to make gcc-1.37.1 into 1.38 ?

Copy here too, please.

Thank you.
--

 Jean-Pierre Radley	    NYC Public Unix	jpr@jpr.com	CIS: 72160,1341

toma@ozdaltx.UUCP (Tom Armistead) (01/15/91)

In article <370@bibsyst.UUCP>, tore@bibsyst.UUCP (Tore Morkemo) writes:
> Will somebody please e-mail the patches to make gcc-1.37.1 into 1.38 ?

	Me too please...

Tom
--
-------------------------------
{uunet,smu,ames}!sulaco!ozdaltx!toma      (Tom Armistead @ Garland, Texas)

tore@bibsyst.UUCP (Tore Morkemo) (01/16/91)

In article <370@bibsyst.UUCP>, tore@bibsyst.UUCP (Tore Morkemo) writes:
> Will somebody please e-mail the patches to make gcc-1.37.1 into 1.38 ?

Writing a reply to myself !!

1) Does gcc-1.38 exists. According to a news-entry from Chip Salzenberg it does.

2) If it exists, does the patches exist.

meissner@osf.org (Michael Meissner) (01/16/91)

In article <1991Jan12.212043.11511@jpradley.jpr.com>
jpr@jpradley.jpr.com (Jean-Pierre Radley) writes:

| In article <370@bibsyst.UUCP> tore@bibsyst.UUCP (Tore Morkemo) writes:
| >Will somebody please e-mail the patches to make gcc-1.37.1 into 1.38 ?
|
| Copy here too, please.
|
| Thank you.

You probably want to wait until the end of this week, since a major
bug was found with -traditional.  Version 1.39 is in the works.....

(this is a summary from info posted in the gnu gcc bug group).
--
Michael Meissner	email: meissner@osf.org		phone: 617-621-8861

Considering the flames and intolerance, shouldn't USENET be spelled ABUSENET?

Harald.Eikrem@elab-runit.sintef.no (01/20/91)

gcc 1.39 is now the hottest version.  Dont have diffs myself, just the
sources in their entirety (2.9Mb .tar.Z).  If you want it sent over,
give me a hint.

--Harald E

Harald.Eikrem@elab-runit.sintef.no (01/21/91)

Since my reply to tore@bibsyst.UUCP (he's also sited in Norway) I have gotten
several requests from people in the U.S to send gcc 1.39.  Let me make it clear
that I will NOT reexport sources this size fetched over atlantic communication
lines with limited bandwith.

--Harald E               ELAB-RUNIT (SINTEF), Trondheim, Norway.

Harald.Eikrem@elab-runit.sintef.no (01/21/91)

--text follows this line--