[comp.sources.wanted] Extend to expanded memory driver

cgaeth@amsaa-cleo.brl.mil (Christopher Gaeth) (02/04/91)

Help!!!  I need a driver to turn my extended memory into expanded memory.
I saw such a program on the SIMTEL machine but it is not the anymore.
Anyone who has one or knows where I can get one please post in this newsgroup
or e-mail to cgaeth@amsaa-cleo.brl.mil. thanks

cgaeth

loerad@spot.Colorado.EDU (LOERA DANIEL A) (02/07/91)

In article <519@amsaa-cleo.brl.mil> cgaeth@amsaa-cleo.brl.mil (Christopher Gaeth) writes:
>Help!!!  I need a driver to turn my extended memory into expanded memory.
>I saw such a program on the SIMTEL machine but it is not the anymore.
>Anyone who has one or knows where I can get one please post in this newsgroup
>or e-mail to cgaeth@amsaa-cleo.brl.mil. thanks
>
>cgaeth

You can get it from garbo.uwasa.fi on the subdirectory /pc/sysutil.  The name
of the file is called ems40.lzh.  It is from PC Magazine 89/12.