[comp.sources.wanted] Nethack sources

kimf@nntp-server.caltech.edu (Kim Dorian Flowers) (02/10/91)

Can anyone where I can find:

	1) Latest Net/hack sources for UNIX systems
	2) Latest Net/hack binaries for PC systems

Kim Flowers
kimf@tybalt.caltech.edu

it1@ra.MsState.Edu (Tim Tsai) (02/10/91)

In <1991Feb10.002754.29823@nntp-server.caltech.edu> kimf@nntp-server.caltech.edu (Kim Dorian Flowers) writes:
>Can anyone where I can find:
>	1) Latest Net/hack sources for UNIX systems
>	2) Latest Net/hack binaries for PC systems
>Kim Flowers
>kimf@tybalt.caltech.edu

  1) was recently posted to comp.sources.games
  2) try comp.binaries.ibm.pc, or ftp to 128.153.13.196 (clarkson
university).

--
  I'd never cry if I did find a blue whale in my soup...
  Nor would I mind a porcupine inside a chicken coop.