[comp.sources.wanted] non-ftp sources for games s/w

billr@saab.CNA.TEK.COM (Bill Randle) (02/13/91)

In article <1991Feb8.215438.17335@nuchat.sccsi.com> albert@nuchat.sccsi.com (Albert Brown) writes:
>      I am looking for Omega, and/or Moria source code...  I can't ftp, but
>if anyone could *mail* to me compressed or tared I would sure appreciate it.
>
>albert                           albert@nuchat.sccsi.com

This is just a reminder.  Even though you can't ftp, it doesn't mean you need
to rely on the help of a friendly net-person to get your source.  There are
anon uucp archive sites (if you're not connected to the internet, you're
probably using dialup modems to get your email and news, so this shouldn't
be a problem).  There are also archive sites that offer mail servers where
you can email a request for a piece of software and it will come back to you
via email.  Check out the list of archive sites which is posted periodically
to the comp.sources.games newsgroup.  If you didn't save the last copy, send
me email and I will send you a copy.

	-Bill Randle
	Moderator, comp.sources.games
	Tektronix, Inc.