[comp.sources.wanted] tgrind - C Pretty-Printer for TeX

glewis@fws204.intel.com (Glenn M. Lewis ~) (02/09/91)

[]

	Where can I find "tgrind" for Unix?  I believe it was written at
Berkeley, but ucbvax.berkeley.edu does not have it.  Neither does
labrea.stanford.edu or uunet.uu.net.
	Thanks!
							-- Glenn Lewis

--
glewis%pcocd2.intel.com@Relay.CS.Net | These are my own opinions... not Intel's

tomr@dbase.A-T.COM (Tom Rombouts) (02/14/91)

In article <GLEWIS.91Feb8172926@fws204.intel.com> glewis@pcocd2.intel.com writes:
>[]
>
>	Where can I find "tgrind" for Unix?  I believe it was written at
>Berkeley, but ucbvax.berkeley.edu does not have it.  Neither does
>labrea.stanford.edu or uunet.uu.net.

The "supplement" to the comp.text.tex FAQ lists three places to get
tgrind from:

   UNIX TeX tape  ( tex82/contrib/van/tgrind )
   rtsg.ee.lbl.gov
   venus.ycc.yale.edu

These are apparently FTP sites, and I have never contacted them
personally.  If you need more info, reading the TeX FAQ's or
posting to comp.text.tex will probably work.

Tom Rombouts  Torrance 'Tater  tomr@ashtate.A-T.com