[comp.sources.wanted] Top for SunOS 4.1

cooper@diemen.utas.edu.au (David Cooper) (10/10/90)

Anyone got source for 'top' - SunOS 4.1 (Sparc)

Replies to cooper@diemen.utas.edu.au please.
Thanks in advance.

David Cooper

tim@cs.columbia.edu (Timothy Jones) (02/26/91)

Is there a version of top that runs under SunOS 4.1?  Where can I find it?

Thanks,
Tim
--
Timothy Jones
Research Staff

tim@cs.columbia.edu (Timothy Jones) (02/27/91)

Thanks to those who answered.  I learned that there is such a version
available via anonymous FTP at ftp.eng.umd.edu in pub/misc, for those who are
interested.

Tim
--

amoss@SHUM.HUJI.AC.IL (Amos Shapira) (03/03/91)

tim@cs.columbia.edu (Timothy Jones) writes:

>Is there a version of top that runs under SunOS 4.1?  Where can I find it?

>Thanks,
>Tim

I hacked top to use the kvm library. It works on sun3, sparc and soulborne.
You can find a compressed tar file with the sources on shum:tmp/top.tar.Z
(IP: 128.139.4.12).

Any questions about this particular version can be mailed to me at the
address below.

Hope this helps,
Amos Shapira
C.S. System Group