[comp.sources.wanted] WANTED - A Good Helicopter Simulator

cgaeth@amsaa-cleo.brl.mil (Christopher Gaeth) (03/08/91)

  I'm looking for a good Helicopter simulator/trainer for the IBM type
machines.  I have Gunship by Microprose but I'm looking for something more
along the lines of a non-combat trainer.  Sort of like MS Flight Simulator.
Anyone have any suggestions or comments???

Chris Gaeth                     |     Standard Disclaimer.
P.O. Box 260                    |
Belcamp, MD. 21017-1306         |
(301) 278-6395                  |
cgaeth@amsaa-cleo.brl.mil       |

lee@minnow.sp.unisys.com (Gene Lee) (03/08/91)

In article <699@amsaa-cleo.brl.mil> cgaeth@amsaa-cleo.brl.mil (Christopher Gaeth) writes:

>  I'm looking for a good Helicopter simulator/trainer for the IBM type
>machines.  I have Gunship by Microprose but I'm looking for something more
>along the lines of a non-combat trainer.  Sort of like MS Flight Simulator.
>Anyone have any suggestions or comments???

There is a helicopter trainer program that is sold to teach people to fly
radio controlled helicopters.  I have the counter part to this program which
simulates radio controlled airplane flying.  I find it to be very realistic
so I would suppose the helicopter program is too.  If your interested, call
tower hobbies and ask about the Dave Brown flight simulator for helicopters.
Tower Hobbies 1-800-637-6050 in Illinois.