[comp.sources.wanted] Pascal to C converter wanted

kis@beach.cis.ufl.edu (Kris Iskandar) (09/30/88)

Dear Netters:

I am looking for a program to convert Pascal code into its C equivalent.
I think such a program was posted on the net a while back.  If anybody
has a copy of this converter, would you please e-mail it to me.  Any help is
very much appreciated.  Thanks.

Kris
--
|-^-~--v^v--^^~v~---^-- Kris Iskandar ---^-~~v^-v^---~--v^v^-~v^---~~v^^----
Electrical Engineering Dept. | INTERNET: kis@beach.cis.ufl.edu

pmech@oucsace.cs.OHIOU.EDU (Paul J. Mech) (10/01/88)

In article <18447@uflorida.cis.ufl.EDU>, kis@beach.cis.ufl.edu (Kris Iskandar) writes:

> I am looking for a program to convert Pascal code into its C equivalent.
> I think such a program was posted on the net a while back.  If anybody
> has a copy of this converter, would you please e-mail it to me.  Any help is
> very much appreciated.  Thanks.

Me too, please.
Thanks in Advance

dh130@cs.city.ac.uk (Andrew Thompson) (03/19/91)

I am trying to find a pascal to c converter source
code on the anonymous ftp. Anyone know of one?

Much etcetcetc

Andrew Thompson

In article <1991Mar19.154832.27163@cs.city.ac.uk>, dh130@cs.city.ac.uk (Andrew Thompson) writes:
|> I am trying to find a pascal to c converter source
|> code on the anonymous ftp. Anyone know of one?

  This is answered in

        Subject: Answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on comp.lang.c
        Newsgroups: comp.lang.c

in question number 95.  If this article has expired at your site, you can get
a copy of it using the instructions appended to the end of this message.

  However, since you probably aren't interested in most of what it has to say,
here's what it says about pascal to C converters:

     p2c    written by Dave Gillespie, and posted to comp.sources.unix
            in March, 1990 (Volume 21).

     ptoc   another comp.sources.unix contribution, this one written in
            Pascal (comp.sources.unix, Volume 10, also patches in Volume
            13?).

  By the way, as you can see, both of these are in the comp.sources.unix
archives.  It's usually a good idea to check the indices for comp.sources.unix
and other major source newsgroups (comp.sources.misc and comp.sources.x, for
example) before posting a source request to the net.

--
Jonathan Kamens			              USnail:
MIT Project Athena				11 Ashford Terrace

Available via anonymous ftp from pit-manager.mit.edu (18.72.1.58) in the file

        /pub/usenet/comp.lang.c/Answers_to_Frequently_Asked_Questions_(FAQ)_on_comp.lang.c

Available from mail-server@pit-manager.mit.edu by sending a message with the
subject

        send usenet/comp.lang.c/Answers_to_Frequently_Asked_Questions_(FAQ)_on_comp.lang.c

ts@uwasa.fi (Timo Salmi) (03/22/91)

In article <1991Mar19.154832.27163@cs.city.ac.uk> dh130@cs.city.ac.uk (Andrew Thompson) writes:

>I am trying to find a pascal to c converter source
>code on the anonymous ftp. Anyone know of one?
:

Take a look at the information in /pc/ts/tsfaq17d.arc.  Available
from our site.

Prof. Timo Salmi
Moderating at garbo.uwasa.fi anonymous ftp archives 128.214.12.37