[comp.sources.wanted] WANTED: Linpack

dsmith@ece.arizona.edu (Doug Smith) (03/20/91)

Greetings,

can you tell me where we can obtain Linpack?

Thanks.

--Doug Smith
  Systems Programmer/Grad. Student
  Electrical and Computer Engineering
  University of Arizona

In article <1991Mar19.092607@ece.arizona.edu>, dsmith@ece.arizona.edu (Doug Smith) writes:
|> can you tell me where we can obtain Linpack?

  Telnet to the machine quiche.cs.mcgill.ca.  Log in as "archie", with no
password.  When you get a prompt, type "set search sub" and then "prog
linpack".  You will get several useful responses.

--
Jonathan Kamens			              USnail:
MIT Project Athena				11 Ashford Terrace

trh@ukc.ac.uk (T.R.Hopkins) (03/25/91)

In article <1991Mar19.092607@ece.arizona.edu> dsmith@ece.arizona.edu (Doug Smith) writes:

>can you tell me where we can obtain Linpack?

Try mailing netlib@research.att.com (US) or netlib@ukc.ac.uk (UK/Europe) the
message

send index from linpack
send index

the first gets you  linpack specific information the second general
information on netlib; how to use it and what's available.

Tim