[comp.sources.wanted] Latest version of less?

kherron@ms.uky.edu (Kenneth Herron) (03/22/91)

We're currently running v.123.  I understand that it's up to v.197
or so, but I can't find anything later than 123 via ftp.  Does
anyone know where it is?
--
Kenneth Herron                                            kherron@ms.uky.edu
University of Kentucky                                        (606) 257-2975

jpr@jpradley.jpr.com (Jean-Pierre Radley) (03/24/91)

In article <1991Mar21.200242.17888@ms.uky.edu> kherron@ms.uky.edu (Kenneth Herron) writes:
>We're currently running v.123.  I understand that it's up to v.197
>or so, but I can't find anything later than 123 via ftp.  Does
>anyone know where it is?

I have here version 171. 197???

 Jean-Pierre Radley   NYC Public Unix   jpr@jpradley.jpr.com   CIS: 72160,1341

ilan343@violet.berkeley.edu (Geraldo Veiga) (03/25/91)

In article <1991Mar24.014752.16048@jpradley.jpr.com> jpr@jpradley.jpr.com (Jean-Pierre Radley) writes:
>In article <1991Mar21.200242.17888@ms.uky.edu> kherron@ms.uky.edu (Kenneth Herron) writes:
>>We're currently running v.123.  I understand that it's up to v.197
>
>I have here version 171. 197???

Recently, Version 170 was posted by the author to alt.sources.  A
couple of days later a small patch was also  posted.

jpr@jpradley.jpr.com (Jean-Pierre Radley) (03/25/91)

In article <1991Mar24.175741.6084@agate.berkeley.edu> ilan343@violet.berkeley.edu (Geraldo Veiga) writes:
>In article <1991Mar24.014752.16048@jpradley.jpr.com> jpr@jpradley.jpr.com (Jean-Pierre Radley) writes:
>>In article <1991Mar21.200242.17888@ms.uky.edu> kherron@ms.uky.edu (Kenneth Herron) writes:
>>>We're currently running v.123.  I understand that it's up to v.197
>>
>>I have here version 171. 197???
>>
>Recently, Version 170 was posted by the author to alt.sources.  A
>couple of days later a small patch was also  posted.
			^^^^^^^^^^^
				  | which brought it up to 171, which is what
				    I was refering to.

 Jean-Pierre Radley   NYC Public Unix   jpr@jpradley.jpr.com   CIS: 72160,1341

dak@hparc0.HP.COM (Dave Kruger) (03/26/91)

G'day,

I've been watching alt.sources (and comp.sources.misc) for the last week or so
since someone said less version 170/1 was posted.  I've yet to see it.  Is
there an archive site somewhere that I can ftp it from?

Any help appreciated.

Dave K.