[comp.sources.wanted] wanted: Z80 emulator written in C.

darcy@druid.uucp (D'Arcy J.M. Cain) (03/27/91)

In article <17792@sdcc6.ucsd.edu> Mark Hanson writes:
>	Someone at work needs a Z80 emulator that is written in C to
>run on our Suns.  I already looked on archie and came up with an emulator
>executable for IBM pc's, but I'm sure he'd prefer source.

I have a mostly finished CP/M emulator which has a Z80 emulator in it.  You
may have to hack it a bit but if you can't find anything else it may help
you.  You can get it from sipb.mit.edu in pub/druid.  The file is called
cp-emulate.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain (darcy@druid)     |
D'Arcy Cain Consulting             |   There's no government