[comp.sources.wanted] C source for editor w/ wordstar commands

tannerr@prism.cs.orst.edu (Ryan Tanner) (04/10/91)

If anyone out there knows where the C source for an editor that can use
the wordstar commands is located (ftp), please let me know.  I plan
to use it on unix and msdos.  Thanks, please resond to this.

Ryan (tannerr@prism.cs.orst.edu)

src@scuzzy.in-berlin.de (Heiko Blume) (04/12/91)

tannerr@prism.cs.orst.edu (Ryan Tanner) writes:

>If anyone out there knows where the C source for an editor that can use
>the wordstar commands is located (ftp), please let me know.  I plan
>to use it on unix and msdos.  Thanks, please resond to this.

probably an item for the FAQ posting, we had this just a week ago.

anon ftp : garbo.uwasa.fi   -> /pub/pc/editor/dte5-0.zoo
anon uucp: (see .signature) -> /src/editing/dte-5.0/dte.tar.Z

size is ~200KB.
--
   Heiko Blume <-+-> src@scuzzy.in-berlin.de <-+-> (+49 30) 691 88 93 [voice!]
                  public UNIX source archive [HST V.42bis]: