[comp.sources.wanted] Pascal to C translator

geoff@laticorp.UUCP (Geoff Leach) (06/10/87)

Would appreciate pointers to a Pascal to C converter.
PD preferred, but any leads welcome.
--
Geoffrey Leach
LatiCorp Inc.	(415)543-1199

aeusesef@csun.UUCP (sean fagan) (12/08/87)

Hello,
  Due to unfortunate happenings, we never received parts 2-9 and any
part after 12 of the Pascal to C Translator posted on comp.sources.unix.
If a kind soul could mail them to me, since we lack the ability to dial
out (I can't get sysadm to let a lowly student do it 8-)).
PLEASE, if anybody is going to do this, mail me a message first.  I don't
want to flood the system with n (where n is significantly large) copies of
the missing parts.
Thank you for your support.

 -----

 Sean Eric Fagan          Office of Computing/Communications Resources
 (213) 852 5742           Suite 2600
 1GTLSEF@CALSTATE.BITNET  5670 Wilshire Boulevard
                          Los Angeles, CA 90036
{litvax, rdlvax, psivax, hplabs, ihnp4}!csun!aeusesef

titus@dcdwest1.UUCP (Matt Titus) (11/12/88)

	Does anyone out there have the source to the Pascal to C translator
program that was posted to comp.sources.unix a while back?  If you have it
or know where to get it, please respond to me via email.

			Thanks in advance,

						Matt Titus

atk@tigger.colorado.edu (Alan T. Krantz) (08/02/89)

Howdy,
	By chance does anyone have a pascal to c translator they
	could pass on to me. It doesn't have to be perfect - esp
	in the area of I/O - but just the basics...

	Thanks,
	Alan Krantz

(If possible send replies to atk@livsta2.phy.vanderbilt.edu)

crm@romeo.cs.duke.edu (Charlie Martin) (05/30/90)

I know this has been discussed before -- but I never thought I'd need one
so I ignored the discussion.  Is anyone aware of a pascal to C translator
that can be obtained easily and for little $$.  Ideal would be sources
for one that can be freely used (redistribution isn't an issue.)

Thanks,

Charlie Martin (...!mcnc!duke!crm, crm@summanulla.mc.duke.edu)
O: NBSR/One University Place/Suite 250/Durham, NC  27707/919-490-1966
H: 13 Gorham Place/Durham, NC 27705/919-383-2256

eldred@de_csi.jpl.nasa.gov (Dan Eldred) (05/30/90)

In article <19903@duke.cs.duke.edu> crm@romeo.cs.duke.edu (Charlie Martin) writes:

> [stuff deleted] . . .      Is anyone aware of a pascal to C translator
>that can be obtained easily and for little $$.  Ideal would be sources

Try the p2c program at labrea.stanford.edu.  I have used it and it seems
to work quite well. It is for unix machines, and I have used it on both
a Sun Sparc and a Sun 3/60.  There are some interesting demo programs,
including a simple BASIC interpreter which works both in its original
Pascal language and in C, after translation.  p2c is written in C, of course.

			--Dan Eldred

napi@rangkom.MY (Mohd Hanafiah b. Abdullah) (09/07/90)

Dear netters,

I'm looking for a Pascal to C translator.  If you happen to have
one could you please send me a copy by email.  I don't have access
to anonymous ftp.

Thanks in advance.

Hanafiah

trimble@laic.rdd.lmsc.lockheed.com (Gary Trimble) (03/26/91)

I am looking for a Pascal to C translation program (or script)
Please email responses as to where I might find one. Thanks.

glenm@bnr.ca (Glen Martin) (03/28/91)

'p2c' is a Pascal or Modula-2 to C translator, and is available from
a number of archive sites.

To paraphrase someone elses comment a few weeks ago ...

  To find alt.sources archive sites, telnet to quiche.cs.mcgill.ca, log in as
"archie" (no password), type "set search exact" and then "prog alt.sources".

  If you don't have telnet access, then send mail to
"archie@quiche.cs.mcgill.ca" with contents "prog alt\.sources".

  You can look for sites that archive <progname> in particular, rather than
alt.sources in general, by using "set search subcase" and then "prog <programe>".

Glen Martin  |Bitnet:  glenm@bnr.ca                   |  Phone: (613) 763-7299
BNR Ltd.     |  UUCP:  ..uunet!bnrgate!bcars318!glenm |  FAX:   (613) 763-2626
           BNR may own my fingers, but my opinions are all mine.

mjohnsto@admin8780.shearson.com (Mike Johnston) (04/15/91)

I'm looking for source code to a Pascal to C translator for Unix. Alternatively
a Pascal compiler at a REASONABLE price for SCO Xenix/386 might be acceptable.
Thanks for any tips.

Michael R. Johnston	mjohnsto@shearson.com || mjohnstonn@mcimail.com
System Administrator		UUCP:     uunet!slcpi!mjohnsto
Lehman Brothers Inc.		Phone:    (212) 640-9116
     "He who sells what isn't his'n must buy it back or go to prison."