[comp.sources.wanted] Pcomm 1.2 bug / patch wanted

steve@hacker.uucp (Stephen M. Youndt) (04/16/91)

Simply put, when I finish with a download in Pcomm, the program goes directly
back into command mode, and makes it impossible to continue with my session.
Does anybody out there recognize this bug, and if so, is there a patch to fix
the problem?  Thanks in advance.

smy
--
Stephen M. Youndt   / "Every heart, when sifted well, is a clot of warmer
uunet!hacker!steve /   dust, Mix'd with cunning sparks of hell." -- Tennyson

geo@moldev.com (George Pontis) (04/17/91)

In <583@hacker.UUCP> steve@hacker.uucp (Stephen M. Youndt) writes:

>Simply put, when I finish with a download in Pcomm, the program goes directly
>back into command mode, and makes it impossible to continue with my session.
>Does anybody out there recognize this bug, and if so, is there a patch to fix
>the problem?  Thanks in advance.

There were some problems similar to this that I experienced on a Sun3
( SunOS4.0.3 ) that were fixed by the author, Emmet Gray, and included
in either patch 9 or patch 10. Patch 10 was posted to comp.sources.bugs
on Jan 1, 1991 and is the last that I've seen.

George
--
George Pontis ( geo@moldev.com )

fitz@wang.com (Tom Fitzgerald) (04/18/91)

geo@moldev.com (George Pontis) writes:
> There were some problems similar to this that I experienced on a Sun3
> ( SunOS4.0.3 ) that were fixed by the author, Emmet Gray, and included
> in either patch 9 or patch 10. Patch 10 was posted to comp.sources.bugs
> on Jan 1, 1991 and is the last that I've seen.

Patch9?  Patch10???  Are these archived anywhere?  The archives on uunet
only have up to patch 4.

---
Tom Fitzgerald   Wang Labs        fitz@wang.com
1-508-967-5278   Lowell MA, USA   ...!uunet!wang!fitz