[comp.sources.wanted] Wanted: PD Berkely Ingres v8.9

nelson@wrl.epi.com (Ken Nelson) (04/30/91)

Net:

 I would like to try out the public domain Ingres that UCB distributed.
 The last release was version 8.9.  If somebody has that would
 they consider mailing it to me?  I know it is large, I am prepared
 to get it in pieces over time if that helps.

 Thanks for any assistance.  Please email me first so we can
 avoid duplicate mailings.

Thanks

| Ken Nelson  (nelson@wrl.epi.com) | No thoughts today, sorry.	     |
| Computer Systems Manager         |				     |
| Entropic Research Laboratory     |				     |
| Washington, D.C.		   |				     |
|--------------------------------------------------------------------

toma@swsrv1.cirr.com (Tom Armistead) (04/30/91)

In article <1140@epiwrl.UUCP> nelson@wrl.epi.com (Ken Nelson) writes:
>Net:
>
> I would like to try out the public domain Ingres that UCB distributed.
> The last release was version 8.9.  If somebody has that would
> they consider mailing it to me?  I know it is large, I am prepared
> to get it in pieces over time if that helps.
>
> Thanks for any assistance.  Please email me first so we can
> avoid duplicate mailings.

  ... Stuff deleted

I would also like any info on this.

Thanks,
Tom
--
Tom Armistead - Software Services - 2918 Dukeswood Dr. - Garland, Tx  75040
toma@swsrv1.cirr.com                {egsner,letni,ozdaltx,void}!swsrv1!toma