[comp.sources.wanted] <None>

2011_552@uwovax.uwo.ca (Terry Gaetz (UWO Astronomy); Bitnet: gaetz@uwovax) (03/21/89)

In article <1877@uwovax.uwo.ca>, 2011_552@uwovax.uwo.ca --  I wrote:
> I would appreciate it if somebody would send me the numeric IP addresses for
> anonymous ftp sites carrying archives of comp.sources.games material.
> E-mail is fine if you don't want to clutter the net.
> Thanks in advance.
> --
a summary of the responses (thanks to all!)

j.cc.purdue.edu             [128.210.9.2]
cheops.cis.ohio-state.edu   [128.146.8.62]
xanth.cs.odu.edu            [128.82.8.1]
uunet.uu.net                [192.12.141.129]  (outside of 9am-7pm EDT M-F)
--
Terry Gaetz   --   gaetz@uwovax.uwo.ca  --  gaetz@uwovax.BITNET

ST9@uhvax1.uh.edu (Rich Bainter AKA Pug) (07/21/89)

Ooops...I worded that last one wrong..I am looking for HOW to do it..
not the source..I am working with Pascal and and need to know how...
any help is appreciated...I have no idea how to do this with vax pascal..
or dcl...everyone says it can be done..but has no idea how...

                                  Rich Bainter
                                      AKA
                                      Pug
                                  (ST9@UHVAX1.uh.EDU)

jwbarrus@athena.mit.edu (John W Barrus) (08/18/90)

I am trying to find the source code that is partially included in a
solid modeling book by Marti Mantyla called
"An Introduction to Solid Modeling".  It was published in 1988.
I am writing a program that needs a winged edge boundary representation
of solids that can do boolean operations.  That one fills the requirements
but I can't find all of the source.  If anyone has either an email address
for Mantyla (Espoo, Finland) or knows where I can get the source for his
Geometric Work Bench (GWB), it would be greatly appreciated.  By the way,
I could use a library of routines just as easily, if that is available,
and I do have some financial resources if it costs money, but I am hoping
for anonymous ftp somewhere.

By the way, please email replies directly to me, since I am not a frequent net
news reader.  Thank you.

John W. Barrus

ury@mossad.huji.ac.il (ury segal) (05/20/91)

Can someone give me the source code of a lib. like "string.c" with:
strcpy, strcmp, strlen, strcpy, strncpy,strncat, strtok, etc.

Please e-mail to : ury@mossad.huji.ac.il

Thanx
--ury