[comp.sources.wanted] PICT to Windows metafile or .PCX conversion source wanted!!

mill7761@mstr.hgc.edu (jeff miller) (05/23/91)

Dear world of graphics users,

I am in dire need of some source (C or Pascal) to convert Macintosh PICT
format graphics files or resources to PC .PCX or Windows metafile format
files, for display in Windows.  The conversion source needs to run on the PC
so I can't use any Quickdraw Toolbox calls.  Ideally it needs to convert
the PICT Quickdraw instructions to Windows metafile instructions.  Does
anyone have or know how to get a library that can do this.  I'd be willing
to pay for a commercial package if it does this (but it's got to be
royalty-free for use in my application).

Thanks so much,

Jeff

Jeff Miller

Internet:   mill7761@mstr.hgc.edu <== best to mail since I don't read news
                                      that often.
Usenet:     philabs!pwa-b!mstr.hgc.edu!mill7761
Ma Bell:    (203) 644-4273
Am. Online: MelData
AppleLink:  D3264
CServe:     71505,1355

rdthomps@vela.acs.oakland.edu (Robert D. Thompson) (05/24/91)

In article <1991May23.030900.18550@mstr.hgc.edu> mill7761@mstr.hgc.edu (jeff miller) writes:
>Dear world of graphics users,
>
>I am in dire need of some source (C or Pascal) to convert Macintosh PICT
>format graphics files or resources to PC .PCX or Windows metafile format
>files, for display in Windows.  The conversion source needs to run on the PC

	I am also in need of this source, could any respondents please
	forward any related information to me also?

	Thanks...Regards |(8>
---
Robert
rdthomps@vela.acs.oakland.edu