[comp.sources.wanted] Is there a joiner for uuencoded file parts?

ralph@laas.fr (Ralph P. Sobek) (05/17/91)

In article <1991May16.120052.15005@actrix.gen.nz> Roger.Sheppard@bbs.actrix.gen.nz writes:
|  I do have a UUdec that works with the Headers etc, you can append all
|  the volumes together, no cutting needed..

A long time ago, someone posted here or the info-atari16 digest, that
they had a modified Dumas' uud, which accepts the multi-part files all
concatenanted into one stream.  Does anyone have this?
--
Ralph P. Sobek			  Disclaimer: The above ruminations are my own.
ralph@laas.fr				   Addresses are ordered by importance.

acook@athena.mit.edu (Andrew R Cook) (05/22/91)

I have some code that I wrote that will get rid of all the crap in catted
together uuencoded files.  Usually I just pipe the output to uudecode, but you
can indirect it to a file if you like.  It seems to work fine, I haven't had any
problems.  If you want it, email me, and I'll send it out (source).

Andy Coook
acook@athena.mit.edu

jdp@engr.uark.edu (Dalton Porter) (05/30/91)

acook@athena.mit.edu (Andrew R Cook) writes:

>I have some code that I wrote that will get rid of all the crap in catted
>together uuencoded files.  Usually I just pipe the output to uudecode, but you
>can indirect it to a file if you like.  It seems to work fine, I haven't had any
>problems.  If you want it, email me, and I'll send it out (source).
>
>Andy Coook
>acook@athena.mit.edu

If this one isn't sufficient let me know and I'll send you mine.

Combine file0? --> one output file that's decoded.

Dalton Porter
jdp@engr.uark.edu