[comp.sources.wanted] Fortran

CCLCC@CUNYVM.BITNET (05/31/91)

If anybody has a fortran program to solve tan 0 using sin 0 and cos 0
using the taylor series, I would greatly apreciate it. thank you

CCLCC@CUNYVM.BITNET (05/31/91)

Does anybody have a fortran program to solve a ten x ten matrix
I need the source and algorithm for the program due the fact I been
having problem getting my program to work.

thank you.

gaertner@tertius.in-berlin.de (06/06/91)

In article <91150.140510CCLCC@CUNYVM.BITNET>, CCLCC@CUNYVM.BITNET writes:
> Does anybody have a fortran program to solve a ten x ten matrix
> I need the source and algorithm for the program due the fact I been
> having problem getting my program to work.
>
> thank you.

You can get the LINPACK codes from  netlib@ornl.gov  . Send a message
with the line
  send help
in the body tothe address above to get further information.

Ralf

--

  Ralf Gaertner             gaertner@venus.rz-berlin.mpg.de
  FHI Berlin