[comp.sources.wanted] looking for script program

hughes@zeus.csee.usf.edu (Ken Hughes) (06/09/91)

I don't know what you would call it, but I know it exists and I can't find
it.  I want a program that will let me write scripts for interactive
programs (expecting console input).  For example, I want to run a circuit
simulator which prompts with "musa>" when it expects input. If there
something which also lets me can some of the output and change the inputs
based on that it'd be great too (such as when my simulation results
are all wrong).  Please e-mail responses to the address below.  Thanks.

	Ken Hughes 		|
   (hughes@sol.csee.usf.edu)	|    "..... corn nuts ........."
FT-Ph D student, PT-ex-sysadm	|
  Dept of Comp Sci and Eng	|   	.... _Heathers_
 University of South Florida	|

ts@uwasa.fi (Timo Salmi) (06/09/91)

In article <1448@screamer.csee.usf.edu> hughes@zeus.csee.usf.edu (Ken Hughes) writes:
>I don't know what you would call it, but I know it exists and I can't find
>it.  I want a program that will let me write scripts for interactive
>programs (expecting console input).  For example, I want to run a circuit
:

Look for fake key programs in the FTP site file lists.  For example
get /pc/INDEX from our site and scan for "fakey", "fakeykey", and so
on.

Prof. Timo Salmi
Moderating at garbo.uwasa.fi anonymous ftp archives 128.214.12.37