[comp.sources.wanted] C source code wanted for text based windows

tannerr@prism.cs.orst.edu (Ryan Tanner) (06/09/91)

I would like to get some public domain C source code for text based
windows.  Intuition tells me it should be available via ftp.
If you know a site where I could get the C code, let me know
either by posting to comp.sources.wanted, or Reply to this posting.
Thanks...

Ryan (tannerr@prism.cs.orst.edu)

In <1991Jun09.054503.9976@lynx.CS.ORST.EDU> tannerr@prism.cs.orst.edu (Ryan Tanner) writes:

>I would like to get some public domain C source code for text based
>windows.  Intuition tells me it should be available via ftp.
>If you know a site where I could get the C code, let me know
>either by posting to comp.sources.wanted, or Reply to this posting.
>Thanks...

>Ryan (tannerr@prism.cs.orst.edu)

I forgot to mention that I would be using this under MSDOS.  My compiler
is Turbo C++.  I would like the code package to support moveable and
resizeable windows as well as popup menus.  In other words, the
whole schmere.  Thanks.  Low heat on those flames, Eh?

Ryan (tannerr@prism.cs.orst.edu)