[comp.sources.wanted] psroff 3.0

acmfiu@serss0.fiu.edu (albert chin) (06/11/91)

is there a UUCP or ftp site that has this? i've been waiting for it
to arrive at comp.sources.unix but am in need of it now. i also can't
seem to mail the author.

albert

clewis@ferret.ocunix.on.ca (Chris Lewis) (06/14/91)

In article <3806@kluge.fiu.edu> acmfiu@serss0.fiu.edu (albert chin) writes:
>is there a UUCP or ftp site that has this? i've been waiting for it
>to arrive at comp.sources.unix but am in need of it now. i also can't
>seem to mail the author.

I thought I had sent you this information before.  Anyways:

Anonymous FTP access for Psroff 3.0:

Mark Moraes has put it up on ftp.cs.toronto.edu.  The files are:
in the directory pub/psroff-3.0.  You want to retrieve Part01.Z
thru Part19.Z, Patch.01.Z, patchlist and README.  The patchlist
lists the rest of the patches you need to retrieve to get psroff 3.0
current.

Anonymous UUCP access for Psroff 3.0:

  Site latour has set up anonymous UUCP access for psroff 3.0.  In fact,
  since I have login access to this machine, I maintain the archive,
  and this site is guaranteed to be up-to-date.

  Issue the following commands (in Bourne Shell) to retrieve the files:

     for i in 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
     do
	uucp latour!~nuucp/archive/psroff/Part$i.Z !/usr/spool/uucppublic/
     done
     uucp latour!~nuucp/archive/psroff/Patch.01.Z !/usr/spool/uucppublic/
     uucp latour!~nuucp/archive/psroff/patchlist !/usr/spool/uucppublic/

  ["patchlist" contains a list of the patches on latour for psroff 3.0]

  This is psroff 3.0, plus any subsequent patches.  Do NOT attempt
  any wildcarding.  The login is 'anonuucp'.  There is no password.  The
  phone number is (613) 237-0792.  There is a Telebit T2500 on that line that
  answers in the following order: PEP, V.32, 2400 (Bell), 1200, 300.

  Call at as high a speed as you can handle.

  Courtesy Michael Richardson (mcr@sandelman.ocunix.on.ca)
  Execution of rmail is permitted, please drop him a note
  (as in "mail latour!mcr") letting him know who you are.
--
Chris Lewis, Phone: (613) 832-0541, Domain: clewis@ferret.ocunix.on.ca