[comp.sources.wanted] Preventative Maintenance Software

legg@spin.uucp (David Legg) (06/25/91)

Subject: Preventive maintenance scheduling software
Newsgroups: comp.sources.wanted

I am looking for software to do preventative maintenance scheduling and
maintenance history tracking on various equipment.  I would like it to
have a GUI if possible and run on SUN 3 or SPARC platforms under SunOS.
Any leads on PD or commercial packages would be most appreciated.

I do not read news as regularly as I would like, so mail responses would
be prefered if possible.

Thanks in advance.

Dave Legg			|Internet: legg%proton.uucp@ucrmath.ucr.edu
Radiation Research Lab		|UUCP:	...!ucrmath!proton!legg
Loma Linda University Medical Center
Loma Linda, CA 92354. (714) 824-4075