[comp.sources.wanted] Wanted: Raster -> GIF or PICT

pamadeo@sdcc6.ucsd.edu (Paul Amadeo) (06/27/91)

	I'm looking for a program that can convert a RasterTech raster file to

a GIF or color PICT file that can be displayed on a Mac IIci.  Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Paul Amadeo ----- pamadeo@sdcc6.ucsd.edu

blatt@mugwort.Eng.Sun.COM (Alan Greenblatt) (06/28/91)

In article <20988@sdcc6.ucsd.edu> pamadeo@sdcc6.ucsd.edu (Paul Amadeo) writes:

>	I'm looking for a program that can convert a RasterTech raster file to
>
>a GIF or color PICT file that can be displayed on a Mac IIci.  Any suggestions?
>
>Thanks in advance.
>
>Paul Amadeo ----- pamadeo@sdcc6.ucsd.edu

You might want to try alt.graphics.pixutils.  That's exactly the purpose of that
newsgroup.  Good luck.

- Alan
--
-----
Alan Greenblatt                         "I'm not arguing that with you.