[comp.sources.wanted] Ray-tracingREAD/NEW

grahaf@otago.ac.nz (06/25/91)

In article <382@bibsyst.UUCP>, ingar@bibsyst.UUCP (ingar) writes:

>  I have tried to program a ray tracing program, but now when
> i almost have finished I have discovered that my lines isn't lines,
> they are curves! Can anybody help me??
> If you have some source I would be glad.
>
> Ingar Pedersen, preIng.
>
> ingar@bibsyst.no

Get a copy of:

	Introduction to Ray Tracing by Anderw Glassner.

It explains all about this sort of thing.

Graham.

rma@acd4.acd.com ( R Matthew Adams ) (06/29/91)

In article <1991Jun25.201746.604@otago.ac.nz> grahaf@otago.ac.nz writes:
>In article <382@bibsyst.UUCP>, ingar@bibsyst.UUCP (ingar) writes:
>>
>>  I have tried to program a ray tracing program, but now when
>> i almost have finished I have discovered that my lines isn't lines,
>> they are curves! Can anybody help me??
>> If you have some source I would be glad.
>>
>> Ingar Pedersen, preIng.
>>
>> ingar@bibsyst.no
>
>Get a copy of:
>
>	Introduction to Ray Tracing by Anderw Glassner.
>
>It explains all about this sort of thing.

   You might also try _Ray Tracing and Fractal Programming in C++_
       by Roger Stevens.

R. Matthew Adams         =WMHD 90.5 FM=   Terre Haute's Music Alternative
adamsr@rosevc.rose-hulman.edu
rma@acd4                                  Kill the mockingbird