[comp.graphics] User Interface Tools

white@ti-csl.CSNET (Robert White) (01/23/87)

Could anyone out there in NETland send me a reference to PAINT style packages
that would allow me to take advantage of my newly aquired SUN-3/160.  I am
specifically looking for something that will allow Pixel level editting and
of course color!.

	Robert J White
	214-997-3646
	white@tilde.ti

montnaro@sprite.UUCP (01/28/87)

In article <12582@ti-csl.CSNET> white@tilde.UUCP (Robert White) writes:
>Could anyone out there in NETland send me a reference to PAINT style packages
>that would allow me to take advantage of my newly aquired SUN-3/160.  I am
>specifically looking for something that will allow Pixel level editting and
>of course color!.

Try Island Graphics' Solar Paint. I haven't seen it, but am told it is quite
good. I don't have their phone number here at home, but they are in
Sausalito, CA. I you can't find their number, send me mail at one of the
addresses below and I will look it up at work.

Skip Montanaro

ARPA: montanaro%desdemona.tcpip@ge-crd.arpa
UUCP: seismo!rochester!steinmetz!desdemona!montanaro
GE DECnet: csbvax::mrgate!montanaro@desdemona@smtp@tcpgateway