[comp.graphics] Computer Graphics Literature

sow@luthcad.UUCP (Sven-Ove Westberg) (08/10/87)

In "Computer Graphics Literature for 1986: A Bibliography",
Computer Graphics nr 3 June 1987, Baldev Singh writes:

"This bibliography was compiled using UNIX document preparation
tools. It is available in refer format from the author."

I suggest that it is posted to this news group. If it is possible
it would be nice to have the earlier bibliographys also.

Sven-Ove Westberg, CAD, University of Lulea, S-951 87 Lulea, Sweden.
Tel:     +46-920-91677  (work)                 +46-920-48390  (home)
UUCP:    sow@luthcad.UUCP  or  seismo!mcvax!enea!luthcad!sow
ARPA:    sow%luthcad.UUCP@uunet.uu.net

eugene@pioneer.arpa (Eugene Miya N.) (08/11/87)

>In "Computer Graphics Literature for 1986: A Bibliography",
>Computer Graphics nr 3 June 1987, Baldev Singh writes:

Our local ACM/SIGGRAPH Group is working on this.  I spoke to Baldev
last week, and we will have a network accessable copy subject to the
corporate donation of some equipment [Singh works for MCC, and the company
is an MCC member].  It's a bit large to post to the net and the ACM
technically has a copyright on it.  Be patient.  Write back in about two
months when we should have things sqaured away.

From the Rock of Ages Home for Retired Hackers:

--eugene miya
  NASA Ames Research Center
  eugene@ames-aurora.ARPA
  "Send mail, avoid follow-ups.  If enough, I'll summarize."
  {hplabs,hao,ihnp4,decwrl,allegra,tektronix,menlo70}!ames!aurora!eugene