[comp.graphics] VW database wanted

spietrow@houligan.UUCP (Stephen Pietrowicz) (08/07/87)

A while back someone post a database for a VW (well, half a VW).  It consisted
of just the points and the connected edges. Could someone please e-mail me
that database?  Any other interesting 3d database would also be appreciated.

Thanks!

Steve
--
S. R. Pietrowicz             UUCP: ...!{seismo,sun,pur-ee}!gould!spietrow
PLINK:  CBM*STEVE            CI$: Are you kidding me? At those prices?

sorsby@hc.UUCP (08/11/87)

In article <544@houligan.UUCP>, spietrow@houligan.UUCP (Stephen Pietrowicz) writes:
> A while back someone post a database for a VW (well, half a VW).  It consisted
> of just the points and the connected edges. Could someone please e-mail me
> that database?  Any other interesting 3d database would also be appreciated.

I'd like a copy of such, also.  I'm doing a thesis (MSEE) in the area
of stereo vision.

Such data bases would be very useful to me.

Thanks.