[comp.graphics] Compserve graphics

Bob_Heitner@ankh.UUCP (Bob Heitner) (11/27/87)

I a

Iam wondering if any of you have or know of a PD program to run RSE
(COmpuserve) graphics ONLINE? I have some to look at them offline but

not while I'm logged on. Thanks,  Bob Heitner

Exit
end

Arrgghh,  I hate first time messages..............

quit
save
--
edit
Well isn't this frustrating, I haven't had this much trouble since

---
 * Origin: Eye of Osiris [305-973-1947] ankh.UUCP or (Opus 1:369/6)
SEEN-BY: 369/6

sampson@killer.UUCP (Steve Sampson) (11/28/87)

I propose that Fido and Opus sysops delete this kind of poop before it
goes around the world.  It seems the posters don't realize the destination.
A lot of this stuff is flooding usenet, ie. local questions on a worldwide
system.