[comp.graphics] Jell-O

king@dciem.UUCP (Stephen King) (03/10/88)

In article <3464@watcgl.waterloo.edu> ksbooth@watcgl.waterloo.edu (Kelly Booth) writes:
>4. People do realize that the first complaint on the original posting
>was made by Paul Heckbert, the author of the article in question?

AARGH. Do I feel dumb. Apologies to all. I missed the best part of the joke.
--
    * Defence & Civil Institute *    {decvax|ihnp4|watmath}!utzoo!dciem!king
    * of Environmental Medicine *          or    uwbeaver!utcsri!dciem!king

pete@octopus.UUCP (Pete Holzmann) (03/13/88)

In article <2692@dciem.UUCP> king@dciem.UUCP (Stephen King) writes:
[after posting a completely serious reply to Paul Heckbert's 'flame' and
	totally silly questions]

>AARGH. Do I feel dumb. Apologies to all. I missed the best part of the joke.

Actually, as far as I'm concerned, your response *WAS* the best part of the
joke. The whole thing had come to an end, and then here was a posting
responding seriously to every part of Paul's joke posting (even the
luminance formula ?!?)... I couldn't help but laugh out loud :-)

THANKS!
--
  OOO   __| ___      Peter Holzmann, Octopus Enterprises
 OOOOOOO___/ _______ USPS: 19611 La Mar Court, Cupertino, CA 95014