[comp.graphics] Where on Compuserve is GIF?

cjl@ecsvax.UUCP (Charles Lord) (04/20/88)

Someone posted the info last month, but I lost it..

Where on Compuserve is the collection of .GIF images?  If someone
has a list of downloaded images that they have tried with
subjective criticism, that would be appreciated.

Mail to: cjl@ecsvax.UUCP  or cjl@ecsvax.BITNET or !decvax!mcnc!ecsvax!cjl
 ..or see the header!

Charles Lord
Cary, NC

In article <4960@ecsvax.UUCP> cjl@ecsvax.UUCP (Charles Lord) writes:

>Someone posted the info last month, but I lost it..
>
>Where on Compuserve is the collection of .GIF images?  If someone
>has a list of downloaded images that they have tried with
>subjective criticism, that would be appreciated.
>
>Mail to: cjl@ecsvax.UUCP  or cjl@ecsvax.BITNET or !decvax!mcnc!ecsvax!cjl
> ..or see the header!
>
>Charles Lord
>Cary, NC

Kinda makes you want to go onto compu$erve and ask where the best place
on USENET is to ask about how to find a point inside a polygon

--
   Five tacos, one taco burger. Do you know where the American Dream is ?
richard@gryphon.CTS.COM                          rutgers!marque!gryphon!richard

cjl@ecsvax.UUCP (Charles Lord) (04/21/88)

In article <3475@gryphon.CTS.COM>, richard@gryphon.CTS.COM (Richard Sexton) writes:

> Kinda makes you want to go onto compu$erve and ask where the best place
> on USENET is to ask about how to find a point inside a polygon

Too late... it has already been done.