[comp.graphics] Eurographics?

webber@porthos.rutgers.edu (Bob Webber) (06/27/88)

In article <4400021@uiucdcsm>, shirley@uiucdcsm.cs.uiuc.edu writes:
> I just saw the program for Eurographics '88 in France.  I have never
> seen a proceedings of this conference.  Has anyone out there ever
> gotten a proceedings, and if so where?  Has anyone gone?  How does
> it compare to SIGGRAPH in size and quality?

It is comparable.  Alot of quite interesting things in the Eurographics
Proceedings.  Eurographics'86 and Eurographics'87 are available from
North-Holland (A Division of Elsevier Science Publishers).  They charge
US$102.75 a piece for them, so it is understandable that you don't
see them as often as SIGGRAPH (which is available for US$40 (US$30 for
members)).

--- BOB (webber@athos.rutgers.edu ; rutgers!athos.rutgers.edu!webber)