[comp.graphics] Wanted: corrections to "Proc. Elemnts. of Comp. Graphics"

dave@cad.cs.cmu.edu (Bharat Dave) (07/01/88)

Couple of months ago, I rememeber seeing corrections to the book
"Procedural Elements of Computer Graphics" by David Rogers posted
on this newgroup. If anyone has saved that message, could you
please mail it to me? I have the '85 edition of the book. Thanks.

	 dave@cad.cs.cmu.edu (ARPA)

dab@oswego.Oswego.EDU (Dave Bozak) (07/02/88)

In article <2137@pt.cs.cmu.edu> dave@cad.cs.cmu.edu (Bharat Dave) writes:
>Couple of months ago, I rememeber seeing corrections to the book
>"Procedural Elements of Computer Graphics" by David Rogers posted
>on this newgroup. If anyone has saved that message, could you
>please mail it to me?

When someone sends dave these corrections (which I didn't see, sigh),
please cc them to me.  Thanks.

dave bozak
dab@rocky.oswego.edu